SEO is critical for the growth and success of your business. However, it can also be used in the wrong way and can sometimes hurt you. Be sure you don’t misunderstand what this role entails.
Key points to remember about SEO
- SEO is a critical and creative aspect of digital marketing.
- SEO activities should always be approached with an understanding of the importance of each individual stakeholder and the overall branding plan.
- SEO techniques are the result of consideration, thought and experimentation.
- SEO activities should be proactive in nature to reduce SEO harm.
- SEO tactics should be considered carefully because they have the potential to impact, damage or jeopardize your business.
To effectively master SEO, it’s important to explore and learn from others.
All things digital marketing have a “theme” or a “theme.” SEO focuses on key areas that relate to the “theme.”
What is SEO?
SEO is a strategy to promote or draw in brand awareness by organizing or categorizing content ( descriptions, canonical tags, keywords, URLs, etc.) for search engines.
In other words, it’s a way to “query” and find the content of a website or blog through keyword search.
SEO is not about the structure of your website or blog. SEO is about the content.
Key SEO Points
Building keyword rich content for search engines is a strategy that can produce very high impact
keyword rankings, although it may be time consuming and cost prohibitive
many people are unaware of SEO or even have little idea what it is
if your website or blog isn’t “seo optimized” it’s not helping your brand
the “theme” of your website or blog is key to successful SEO
keyword phrases are often the most effective in SEO
SEO tools should be considered an integral part of SEO strategy and constantly adjusted to meet the needs of clients
How SEO Affects Business
According to the Economic Data Exchange, marketers spend $79 billion per year on search marketing.
Studies show that 93% of U.S. business owners believe that search engine optimization is one of the top 3 most important strategies for boosting their bottom line.